1) Create a new location from the page http://qa-refapp.openmrs.org/openmrs/admin/locations/location.list. Type only the name, no tags or other info.
2) Go to http://qa-refapp.openmrs.org/openmrs/appointmentschedulingui/scheduleProviders.page
3) Create an appointment with location at point 1
4) Delete the appointment
5) Go to the page http://qa-refapp.openmrs.org/openmrs/admin/locations/location.list
6) Delete the location It should be possible because there are no appointments.
Unfortunately the test fails at step 6. The error at database level is
ERROR 1451 (23000): Cannot delete or update a parent row: a foreign key constraint fails (openmrs.appointmentscheduling_appointment_block, CONSTRAINT appointment_block_location_id FOREIGN KEY (location_id) REFERENCES location (`ocation_id))
My guess is when we delete an appointment, the appointmentscheduling_block_type_map is not updated accordingly, thus we have a sort of "dangling tuple".