Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
If a user attempts to delete or update a non-existent marker, the Atlas server crashes. At the moment, this can be done easily by creating a new marker and then clicking on the delete icon or update link of the newly created marker.
Use these steps to see the actual error.
- Start up local copy of atlas
- Browse to localhost:3000 and authenticate as testadmin
- Turn on with developer tools and switch to the Network tab
- Reload the page as testadmin
- Find the request to /markers in the developers tool and copy the value of the cookie from its request header
- Open a terminal window and follow the server logs, e.g.:
- From a separate terminal window issue the command
- Note that the server crashes with this error: