Define how different users will use the search box – should there be any special syntax?
- should the search 'Blood Pressure' search as two individual words or as a phrase?
- should we understand AND / OR within the search box?
- should we have " " indicate that the search entry should search as a phrase (as with google)?
- If the user searches for 36 should this also return 36.2?
- Should there be a way to preselect filters using the search box? For example obs:blood would only search observations for blood?
- Should we support wildcard (**) in searches? What would this look like more specifically?
- Support searching parts of words?
Google search operators for reference: https://support.google.com/websearch/answer/136861?hl=en