Status: Ready for Work
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
When an obsgroup is selected from the search results on the left-panel, the detail pane should show a flowsheet view of historical results for other instances of the same obsgroup.
- Left-most column of the flowsheet should contain concepts of the observations contained within + units
- When an individual obs type from left column is clicked it should take the user to history with graph of that obs type CSM-39
- Top column should contain date/time for the obs group
- Values outside of normal range should appear in red with an up or down arrow.
- The flowsheet should incorporate ALL relevant laboratory values, not just those of the same kind of observation concept set / obsgroup. Two examples:
- If an individual Hemoglobin was recorded outside of an observation group it should appear the flow sheet for a CBC
- Two types of chemistries are commonly ordered – Basic Metabolic Panel (BMP) and Complete Metabolic Panel (CMP). BMP contains sodium, potassium, chloride, bicarb, BUN, creatinine, glucose. CMP = BMP + many more tests. If we show details on a CMP the values from the BMP should also appear in the flowchart and visa versa.
Sparklines will be a separate ticket as exact requirements need to be determined