Status: Ready for Work
Support all DHIS2 period types
Currently, the DHIS Connector Module supports only the following period types,
The goal is to support the following period types:
- Monthly: Refers to standard calendar months.
- BiMonthly: Two-month periods beginning in January.
- Quarterly: Standard ISO quarters, beginning in January.
- SixMonthly: Six-month periods beginning in January
- Yearly: This refers to a calendar year.
- Financial April: Financial year period beginning on April 1st and ending on March 31st of the calendar next year
- Financial July: Financial year period beginning on July 1st and ending on June 31st of the calendar next year
- Financial Oct: Financial year period beginning on October 1st and ending on September 31st of the calendar next year
- Six-monthly April: Six-month periods beginning on April 1st with a duration of six calendar months.
- Weekly Sunday
- Financial November
- Six monthly November
- Weekly Wednesday
- Weekly Thursday
- Weekly Saturday