This happens with the following configurations:
- OpenMRS 1.5.x + FormEntry 4.3.1
- OpenMRS 1.6.x + FormEntry 4.4.1
Steps to reproduce:
- duplicate an existing form
- save it using the same name (should show up in form manager as a newer build)
- go to a patient dashboard
- download that form
- notice that it is the older build
- go back and try different permutations of published/unpublished combinations; same issue happens consistently
This happens in this way for all users that do have "view unpublished forms" permission, even if only the new one is published.
For those that do not have "view unpublished forms", if both versions of the form are published, the older one shows up. If the older version is unpublished, the new one shows up.
Our workaround at AMPATH is to add something to the new name, in order to see it. We want to have previous versions of these forms available in the administration in order to refer back to them.