Resolution: Won't Fix
GitBook is a great way to manage project documentation. Have you seen it? You should check it out!
For this task, we want you to help replicate the FLOSS Manual OpenMRS developers manual as a GitBook.
- Create a GitBook account for yourself
- Find the developer guide on FLOSS Manuals.
- Migrate content into your own GitBook, building an OpenMRS developers manual in GitBook, using Markdown syntax.
- Review the content - what needs changes? what's most important? what needs to be removed etc.
- Send us the link to access
Note that "go.openmrs.org" links are deprecated and have been replaced with "om.rs" links (e.g., http://go.openmrs.org/guide should be replaced with http://om.rs/guide).
- links to