Resolution: Won't Fix
GitBook is a great way to manage project documentation. Have you seen it? You should check it out!
For this task, we want you to help replicate the FLOSS Manual OpenMRS Guide as a GitBook.
- Create a GitBook account for yourself
- Find the OpenMRS guide on FLOSS Manuals.
- Migrate content into your own GitBook, building an OpenMRS Guide in GitBook, using Markdown syntax.
- Review the content - what needs changes? what's most important? what needs to be removed etc.
- Send us the link to access
Note that "go.openmrs.org" links are deprecated and have been replaced with "om.rs" links (e.g., http://go.openmrs.org/guide should be replaced with http://om.rs/guide).
- links to