Create a wonderful email template for OpenMRS to send to GCI participants who successfully completed one task or more.
OpenMRS will use this template at the end of the GCI competition period to thank for participants for their contributions.
You should consider these topics while making this templates:
- The template should be professional and ethical.
- The template should not contain any marketing or business words/phrases. However, it SHOULD contain the OpenMRS logo and GCI logo (try to use the current logos according to the logo policy here: https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/RES/OpenMRS+Logo+Policy).
- Overall, the email should convey thanks to GCI participants for their valuable contributions throughout the competition season.
Have fun with this task and feel free to be creative to make the template look visually appealing and unique.
- Create HTML template in your local instance
- Copy and paste that code into https://gist.github.com or https://pastebin.com, and then share the public link, which contains your Code OR upload one .html file which contains your code