Resolution: Won't Fix
This developer guide provides the necessary steps to run the bare minimum of OpenMRS (only its back-end system, without any UI visible to the user). Your task is to create a tutorial on setting up the latest version of the Reference application - an EMR that a person can use out of the box.
Ideally, follow the developer guide - updating outdated info in your guide if necessary - and then add a section that explains how to install the Refapp alongside the core app.
You could write about:
- platform & Refapp versioning
- operating system used in the tutorial
- https://openmrs.org/download/ get Refapp addons here
- http://medium.com/ 1 of the options to publish your tutorial
- Write the post
- Publish in a tech forum / blogging website
- Submit the link of the webpage