OpenMRS has an Android client which can be used by doctors or clinicians to access the web application from Android devices. Right now, it can be used to register new patients, record patient data and many other actions.
For this task, you need to set up and run the Android client on your own devices or an emulator, and find 2 new bugs/errors in the client. It can be a logic error, network/syncing issue, UI-related bugs, etc.
- Clone the project
- Import the project in Android studio
- Run the app
- Find 2 new bugs
- Go to the AC issues page on JIRA, then create a new issue for each bug you found.
- Label the issue as 'Bug'.
- Describe the steps to reproduce the bug.
- Hit the create button.
- Submit 2 links, 1 for each bug.
- Set up the client: https://github.com/openmrs/openmrs-contrib-android-client#steps-to-set-up