The first step of joining the OpenMRS community is to fully integrate yourself into our community and our communication channels.
1) Create an OpenMRS ID (https://id.openmrs.org/)
2) Join the OpenMRS IRC channel (https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/IRC/Home).
3) Next, join our GCI Telegram channel here: https://t.me/openmrsgci2019
3) Login to OpenMRS Talk (https://talk.openmrs.org/). Introduce yourself to other GCI mentors and OpenMRS community mentors by posting according to the instructions on the first post on OpenMRS talk forum here (https://talk.openmrs.org/t/google-code-in-2019-student-and-mentor-meet-and-greet)
After completing these tasks, add a comment to this ticket with your OpenMRS ID and your IRC nickname.
Also briefly explain for the questions below in the GCI dashboard submission,
1) What the OpenMRS ID could be used for
2) The benefits of OpenMRS talk forums
The purpose of this task is to launch you on the way to become a fully-fledged community member. This is why it involves you going through these steps, and understanding how our community works, and how to be part of it.