It was found that the source code for a number of OpenMRS modules lack an OpenMRS License file.
See OpenMRS licensing page here - http://openmrs.org/license/
A list of these modules can be found below:
1) Setup the OpenMRS developer environment on your local machine 
2) Select one of the modules from above list, and document your selection on this ticket so that others do not claim the same module. In-case all modules on the above list were worked on, look through any repositories starting with "openmrs-module-" at: http://github.com/openmrs , http://github.com/jembi , http://github.com/isanteplus , http://github.com/pih , http://github.com/rwanda-rbc-emr
2) Fork and checkout the Source code for the module you selected
3) Create a new OpenMRS License file for your module based on similar files used in other OpenMRS module repositories
4) Make pull request with the new OpenMRS License file