OpenMRS has an Android client which can be used by doctors or clinicians to access the web application from Android devices. As there are a wide range of Android devices in the market, the latest development may contain bugs as new features are being added in the app.
The purpose of this task is to allow you to explore the Android client using an Android phone, tablet or an emulator.
You can try to find errors in Android app in numerous ways such as inputting invalid data in order to detect validation errors. It can also be a logic error, network/syncing issue, UI-related bugs, etc.
E.g. a validation error : The system allows you to enter and save invalid information for a patients birthdate or age.
- Clone the project
- Import the project in Android studio
- Run the app
- Find 2 or more new bugs
- Go to the AC issues page on JIRA, then create a new issue for each bug you found.
- Label the issue as 'Bug'.
- Describe the steps to reproduce the bug.
- Hit the create button.
- Submit the links for each issue you created.
- Paste the link for each bug you found in the comment section below.