For chronic care in Rwanda, we need a drugOrder tag that creates a raw drug order. We're lucky in that we were able to get the paper forms designed such that the expected drug entry matches the properties of the current DrugOrder object. We don't need to consider regimens in this tag, just the basic DrugOrder objects.
Specification created by Dave Thomas and Peter Eichenauer 14/12/2010, see attachment
- focus is on "Chronic Diseases"
- outline of tag: <drugOrder drugNames='[id, name, UUID]' validateDose='[true,false]'/>
- configurable list of drugs
- frequency field will use the format which is used in the patient dashboard
- HTML shows drug names (drop-down, required), dose, frequency, start date (calendar, required), end date (calendar)
HTML-135 the following simple htmlform throws error if both fields are edited at the same time