Please check the attachment.
Tried multiple times to store the encounter info in HTML form. But not able to store it.
I didn't find any work around with version 1.7.1
1. install 1.7.1 HTML form entry module.
2. Go to Administration --> "Manage HTML Forms" --> New HTML Form
3. Enter name - Testing 1, Version=1 and Encounter Type = ADULTINITIAL
4. Click Save.
5. Now go back to "Manage HTML Forms"
6. Click on Testing 1 to edit the form.
7. Click on "Show/Hide extra fields"
8. Check the Encounter Type it is empty. (Issue )
9. Now select again Encounter Type as ADULTINITIAL from drop down.
10. Save the form again. Come back again and check the form for Encounter Type. It is still empty. (Issue)
11. Check the openmrs database form table encouter_type column. The value is null. (Issue)
1. Encounter type should be able to store while creating the HTML form
2. DB should store the encouter_type in form table properly.