The team in Haiti is upgrading from OpenMRS platform 1.11.5 to 2.0.x (htmlformentry v2.6 to 3.3.x) and has identified an issue where observations with answerConceptIds are not displaying in edit and view modes. It appears to be a UI display issue because the observations are being saved to the database in edit mode.
Steps to reproduce:
Create an htmlform with a single obs:
- Create a patient
- Start a visit
- Complete the form by choosing one of the items in the question
- Click to view the form and see that the radio button is no longer checked.
- Click to edit the form and see that the radio button is no longer checked.
As suggested in the comments, I removed the style="radio" from the obs tag and observed the following:
- Removing the style converts the field from a radio to a dropdown window (as intended)
- I selected the value O- which translates to CIEL:701 and saved the form.
- When I clicked the link to ViewEncounterWithHtmlForm, I see the words 'Concept #701' in the value field
- When I click the Edit button to edit the form, the dropdown menu is blank.
It appears that the value returned isn't being properly returned to the htmlformentry module.