Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: HTML Form Entry 3.9.2
When entering a new HTML Form, we'd like the means to pass in a default encounter date when rendering a form. This is specifically for the Flowsheet use case, but could potentially be applied to other use cases as well.
In the ticket, we will make the following changes:
In Html Form Entry module:
- Add a "defaultEncounterDate" property to the form entry context
- When this property is present (and there's no existing encounter) the EncounterDate widget will default to this value
- When this property is present (and there's no existing encounter) the ObsSubmission element will use this date to retrieve it's "reference" values
In Html Form Entry UI module:
- Modify the EnterHtmlFormEntryFragmentController so that when rendering a form it accepts a "encounterDate" parameter, and, if present, sets this as the "defaultEncounterDate" on the form entry context
- Modify the HtmlFormPageController to pass this property on if needed
- Modify the Flowsheet so that when adding a new flowsheet you select a date; this date is then passed in as the "defaultEncounterDate"