Follow up from ITSM-4049. The Implemention ID service has been down since we migrated resources.
The code, in python, is attached to this ticket.
- Create a repository for the code
- Create a docker image and deploy to docker hub using Bamboo
- Create a docker compose file (https://github.com/openmrs/openmrs-contrib-ansible-docker-compose)
- Deploy compose to a host (ITSM task)
- Update https://github.com/openmrs/openmrs-contrib-itsmresources/wiki/Service-Implementation-ID
At the end of the process, reaching https://implementation.openmrs.org/ should be a 400 Bad Request. (not a 301/302).