Resolution: Information Provided
Summary: In both the OHRI dev and OHRI demo environments, using the OCL Module to subscribe to the latest version of the OHRI HIV Care & Treatment (e.g. version 2024 here) is not working correctly.
Expected: The "On Examination" concept should have 6 answer concepts. Instead, it only has 1. None of the other answer concepts are being successfully imported at all.
Actual: (Notice all the missing answers)
- Go to the Configuration Page for the OCL Module in your EMR
- Paste this subscription link to the 2024 version of the HCT collection, plus your api token
- Click Subscribe, and then on the next page also click Update Subscription
- After update is completed, search for concept "On Examination"
Tried this exact workflow in the following cases:
- https://dev3.openmrs.org (OCL Module version 1.3.0): Success
* https://openmrs-spa.org/ (OCL Module version 1.2.11): Success
- https://ohri-demo.globalhealthapp.net/openmrs/spa/ (OCL Module version 1.3.0): Fail The other concepts (e.g. Anemia) aren't even being added at all.
- https://ohri-dev.globalhealthapp.net/openmrs/spa/ (OCL Module version 1.3.0): Fail
Thus, seems the problem might be with the OHRI environments?
Error Message Comparison:
- dev3 environment (ask Grace for password): https://pastebin.com/GGfm8Amh
- ohri demo environment (ask Grace for password): https://pastebin.com/fhMv1HHZ
- ohri dev environment (ask Grace for password): https://pastebin.com/zDmEGhjD
Differences between the Answer options:
- Clubbing is a Finding and doesn't have any other names specified, and is only in English
- Oedema and Pallor are Findings, but they have a Datatype "coded"
- Everything else is a Diagnosis
- is related to
OCLOMRS-1063 Concepts fail to import when there is more than one language