Affects Version/s: 1.0.0
Fix Version/s: 1.0.0
Sprint:OCL for OpenMRS Sprint 15, OCL for OpenMRS Sprint 16
- Create a bash script that creates an env-config.js file with key-value pairs of the environment variables.
- Load env-config.js with the script tag in index.html
- Update the start script in package.json to run the bash script when running the app during development.
- Update the Dockerfile to copy the .env file, the bash script and also run the bash script before the build(at runtime). Then remove env-config.js from the public folder if any and add the newly created one by the bash script.
- Create a .env file in the root directory and pass it;
- Then run `npm start
- ** Create a .env file in the root directory and pass it;
- Then run `docker build -t openmrs/ocl-client:local .`
- Wait for the build to finish, then run `docker-compose -f docker/docker-compose.yml up ` to run the Docker container
- Wait for the container to run, then access the app at `http://localhost:8081/`