Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: 1.0.0: MVP
For public dictionaries, any user across OCL can view the details about the dictionary but cannot make changes to it. However, the release status icon is still clickable for the users which throws the pop-up asking confirmation for the status change. Though this doesn't change the status, the pop-up shouldn't appear in first place. The same needs to be disabled.
- When the user clicks on the release status icon, no action should be performed.
- The toggle should not be clickable and the icon should not react on hover
- A tool tip to be shown as ‘You don’t have permission to change the status'
- Above points are applicable only for the user who is not the owner or not part of the organization under which the dictionary was created.
- If the user is the person who created the dictionary, he/she can click the toggle and change the status
- If the user is part of the organization under which the dictionary was created, he/she can click the toggle and change the status