Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: 1.0.0: MVP
Users face issues with respect to seeing the right information on certain pages, which retains the information from previously opened pages which causes confusion and ends up with wrong/undesired actions from the users.
For ex: Edit screen of custom concepts shows the Edit screen of another custom concept which was opened earlier, Similarly the list of dictionaries under Your Dictionaries page also retains information from another user who logged in before the current user.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Login to OCL
2. Open a dictionary
3. Click on View Concepts
4. Click on the edit button of any custom concept
5. Go back to the list of concepts screen again
6. Click on the edit button of another custom concept
7. Notice that the details displayed on the edit screen is for the concept that was opened earlier
8. However any changes made here is done on the concept opened later