Today when the user creates/edits a concept, user doesn't get clear validation message on the UI. Instead user gets a generic message that the action couldn't be completed.
1. Identify the list of backend validation messages and enable the same on UI
List of Backend Validation on concept form:
- OPENMRS_ONE_FULLY_SPECIFIED_NAME_PER_LOCALE = 'A concept may not have more than one fully specified name in any locale'
- OPENMRS_NO_MORE_THAN_ONE_SHORT_NAME_PER_LOCALE = 'A concept cannot have more than one short name in a locale'
- OPENMRS_NAMES_EXCEPT_SHORT_MUST_BE_UNIQUE = 'All names except short names must be unique for a concept and locale'
- OPENMRS_FULLY_SPECIFIED_NAME_UNIQUE_PER_SOURCE_LOCALE = 'Concept fully specified name must be unique for same source and locale'
- OPENMRS_MUST_HAVE_EXACTLY_ONE_PREFERRED_NAME = 'A concept may not have more than one preferred name (per locale)'
- OPENMRS_SHORT_NAME_CANNOT_BE_PREFERRED = 'A short name cannot be marked as locale preferred'
- OPENMRS_AT_LEAST_ONE_FULLY_SPECIFIED_NAME = 'A concept must have at least one fully specified name'
- OPENMRS_PREFERRED_NAME_UNIQUE_PER_SOURCE_LOCALE = 'Concept preferred name must be unique for same source and locale'