Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: 1.1.0: MVP+
As a user
I want to edit the details of a source attributes
So that I can update the source with relevant details
User should be able to change the attribute values as per the need such as making a source Private/Public, etc
1. When the user is on a Source dashboard, there should be an option to Edit the source details
2. When the user clicks on the Edit option, the user should be taken to the page where all the attributes recorded while creating the Source are available with values pre-populated.
3. User should have options either to Save or Cancel the edit process
4. User should not be able to change the values of Short code and Owner. Rest of the attributes can be changed.
5. For Private source - Only the Owner is allowed to edit.
6. For Public access - Only the owner is allowed to edit, but can be viewed on the list of sources page
- If it is a Source created under a single user profile - owner is the same user who created it
- If it is a Source created under and owner by an organization - all the active members of the Organization are owners.