Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: 1.1.0: MVP+
As a user
I want to have provision to create custom concepts within a source
So that I can easily add those to the desired source directly
- User should have an icon (circular plus) in the bottom right corner of concept details page
- Only if the user is the owner of the Source, the Create concept icon should be visible
- On Hover, the tool tip should have a message as ‘Create custom concept’
- When the user clicks on it, the user should be redirected to Create custom concept page
- By default the custom concept should be stored under the Source from where user launched the create concept screen.
- Upon capturing the required attributes, user should be able to save the concept.
- Upon saving the concept the user should be taken to the concept details page.