As an end user of the OCL client, when I am reviewing either my dictionary or a reference dictionary (such as CIEL), I may want to see Retired Concepts.
However, I often do not want to see Retired Concepts, because there are often quite a lot of retired concepts that clutter the lists.
Task: Implement a Include Retired Concepts option in the filter menu for both the dictionary and source view, and the view the user sees when they are in the Add Existing Concepts workflow. As part of this ticket, retired concepts should be hidden/excluded by default.
The wireframe below shows how this filter would be at the bottom of the filter options list, because this is not a common filter.
As an end user, I should be able to include (un-hide) retired concepts from concept lists in the following views:
- When reviewing my Head dictionary
- When reviewing a version of a dictionary
- When reviewing options in the Pick concepts list (get there by clicking Import existing concepts --> Pick concepts)
- When reviewing a Head source
- When reviewing a version of a source
- I should not be able to see Retired concepts by default.