Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: None
- CIEL-related bug: (example: 1421)
- Name needs to be resolved (currently blank)
- As of OCL API v2, the to_concept_name contains whatever was sent from the client (the resolved name is stored elsewhere).
- Continue to use to_concept_name when present; however, when this property is blank/null, display the value of to_concept_name_resolved instead.
- Column for ID should be visible (ID, NAME)
In OCL v1, the to_concept_name was resolved by OCL if it was missing. For FHIR compliance, starting with OCL API v2 the to_concept_name property maintains what the client stored in the value. The concept name is still resolved by OCL, but is now returned in to_concept_name_resolved property. The value of to_concept_name should be used when available; however, when it is null the to_concept_name_resolved should be used.