Manage accounts(Homepage -> System Administration -> Manage Accounts) dashboard provides the features to register the,
- Users along with the person information
- Providers along with the person information
But the Add New Account/Edit Account accounts dashboard is hardcoded to register a person with the personName and gender. There are no ways to add more information to the person while registering the users/providers.
So it should allow the custom fragments to customize the dashboard. So then users can use their custom fragments to add more information to the person along with the user/provider registrations.
- Add New Account/Edit account dashboards should allow the fragments through the extensions
- It should allow the different fragments to Add/Edit Information and View information
- It should provide supports to save the person attributes (if the fragment field type is personAttribute) automatically along with the person registration/ person update.
- It should provide supports to save the user properties (if the fragment field type is userProperty) automatically along with the user registration/ user update.
Please use this documentation to get more details about the extensions - https://wiki.openmrs.org/display/docs/Adding+custom+fragments+to+Manage+Account+dashboard