Status: In Progress
Affects Version/s: Reference Application 2.10.0
Fix Version/s: None
Sprint:Ref App 2.11 Release Sprint 3, Ref App 2.12 Priorities
The UI of the Table on the Appointments page (within the Active Visits UI) seems broken and garbled, which hides appointment request information from the end user, making it look like there are no appointment requests on this page.
Steps to reproduce the bug
1. Login as admin
2. Register a patient
3. You will be redirected to patient clinic dashboard
4. start a visit
5 .Action->Request appointment
6 Request for an appointment. You can activate the save button using Type: Dermatology and Provider: Jane Smith
7. Click Save
8. See that you are directed back to the Visits tab, without any notification (that issue is covered in
9. Check the Appointments tab in the Active Visit UI. It appears as though you cannot see any appointment requests.
The only way to see them is to click the tiny "down" arrow in the box, but then both the header and content text is garbled:
1) Table formatting: Upon step 9, the user should see the appointment request table header text and content text, without having to click the tiny down arrow to see more information.
2) Showing multiple requests: Upon step 9, the table should be automatically expanded to show me all appointment requests (or at least the first 10; the user can scroll down after that).