This should be an epic
Provide doctors and caregivers the ability to capture a patient's allergy information
-The user is logged in and has the rights to add allergies
- No known allergies
- Add type of allergy
- Specify name of drug if the allergy is caused by a drug (Pick from a drop down)
- Specify severity and reaction caused
- Mention the date allergy was detected (onset date)
- Provide ability to capture any comments
- No known allergies should not be an option for the user if the patient has any previously recorded allergies
- If the patient has new record or is a new in the system, the doctor should see an option mark "No known Allergies"
- When adding a drug allergy, prompt the user to associate the type to a broader set of allergens
- The user must at a minimum add "allergen/ type of allergy & Name of drug", "Class of allergy" and "Severity"
- If allergy type selected is either food or environment, the do not mandate the user to enter "Class of allergy"
Where else in the reference application would the physician capture a patients allergies