As a doctor and caregiver, I want the ability to capture a patient's allergy information, so it is saved and viewable by all caregivers with the patient's record.
-The user is logged in and has the rights to add allergies
- "Add New Allergy" button is shown on main allergy page no matter the status of patient's allergies.
- User can click on the "Add New Allergy"button on the main allergy screen
- Once clicked, the add allergy screen appeared - by default drugs is the category selected
- User can toggle between each category
- Each category will show the relevant allergens for each category along with reactions, severity and comments (see notes and mockup)
- The user can only select one allergen
- The user can select multiple reactions
- The user can only select one severity
- User can only save one allergy/allergen and associated information at a time
- User can not save without an allergen and at least one reaction selected. Comment and severity are optional
- Each category and reactions has "other" as additional allergen/reaction - if user selects Other, they must enter a text to save. The text is saved rather than a concept.
- For now, the drug look up on the drug category does not work. This is a different ticket
- Save adds/saves the allergy for the patient and brings user back to main allergy screen. Cancel does not save anything and closes the add allergy screen and brings users back to main allergy screen.
Information stored when a allergy is added/saved: Patient, Allergen, Category of allergen, Reaction(s), Severity (if any), Comments (if any), Date/Time last updated