As a doctor and caregiver, I want to note the patient has no known allergy, so that information is recorded and display for all future caregivers to see.
- Caretaker can click on the "Confirm has No Known Allergies" button on the main allergy screen
- User should be shown confirmation that they wanted to click that button
- If user cancel the confirmation - they are brought back to the default main screen
- If user confirms their action - the user is brought back to the main allergy screen with NKA (see main NKA.jpg mockup)
- The screen shows "Patient has No Known Allergies" label along with a "deactivate" button
-The allergies section on the patient dashboard as has "No Known Allergies" displayed (see Dashboard_NKA.jpg mockup)
- User can never select No known allergies if there are allergies listed for the patient.