As a doctor or caregiver, I want to deactivate the patient's NKA status, so that future caregivers have the most updated relevant information about the patient's allergies
Assume the patient had the "No Known Allergies" (NKA) status selected
- Caregiver is on the allergies screen for patient
- They can click on "x" button next to the status
- Caretaker is then shown confirmation of action screen
- Caretaker can confirm action - the confirm screen closes, they are then taken back to the default main allergy screen (see story 320) This will change the status displayed on the main allergies screen and the dashboard
- If caretaker does not confirm action - the confirm screen closes, caretaker is taken back the NKA screen with no changes made.
- Caretaker can also deactivate NKA status by clicking the "Add New Allergy" button and adding and saving at least one allergy for the patient (See story 344)