As an OpenMRS user, I would like the registration functionality to display in the language of my chosen locale.
For the Mirebalais installation, this should be translated in at least English, French and Haitian Creole.
To implement this, the Registration App module should be added to the OpenMRS transifex account following the instructions here:
- It should be possible to translate the registration UI to multiple languages. The normal workflow will be:
1. When the developer adds any messages or options to the application that need translating, the developer makes sure they are tagged as being included in Transifex.
2. The developer will send a note to whomever will be translating the text
3. The translator will log on to Transifex for the specific project that has been set up for this work and will see the outstanding phrases needing translation.
4. The translator translates those phrases and notifies developer that they are complete.
5. Developer brings the translated phrases into the app, to be available in the next distribution.
- I don’t know how much of this should be built into the reference app and how much should be left to the installations.