Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: OpenMRS 2.2
Sprint:Registration Sprint 1
As a system administrator I want to be able to define custom app configurations for my implementation, so that I can define custom apps without needing to create a module.
AF-44, which this story depends on.
The goal of this ticket is to get something minimally working, accepting that this is going to be a pretty bad user interface
Before doing this story, you need to do the ticket
AF-44. (However that ticket can't be put on this sprint's board, since it's in a different project.)
- From within the System Administration app, there is a Manage Apps link that opens an app defined In the (appui or referenceapplication) module
- This app shows a table that lists all apps in AppFrameworkService.getAllApps()
- Each row in the table shows whether the app is enabled or disabled, and have a link to toggle enabled/disabled to the other state
- Each row whose app is defined in the table from
AF-44should say "implementation-defined" and have a link to edit its definition, and a link to delete it. Others should say "built-in" and have no edit or delete links.
- There should be an "Add App" link, which takes you to a page where you specify all columns from
AF-44(probably just app_id and json), and saves a new implementation-defined app to the database
- the json should be defined in a big textarea. you should not be allowed to click save if the json is syntactically invalid, and cannot be deserialized to an AppDescriptor using jackson
- Clicking the edit link takes you to an edit page which has the same implementation as the create page from the previous AC (but the app_id is not editable)