As a system administrator, I want to add new modules to the system. I have already downloaded these modules from some OpenMRS distribution.
- There should be an "upload module(s)" space on the Manage Modules page.
- It should allow you to upload either one omod file, or a zip file with omods in it.
- If you upload any other file extension, you should get an error
- Anything in the zip that is not an omod file should be ignored (silently ignored from the UI perspective, but logged)
- The modules should be put in the system's modules folder (removing/overwriting any existing versions with the same module id), and then the OpenMRS/Spring context should be reloaded
- This should all happen in one go, i.e. only one OpenMRS/Spring refresh, even if you upload 20 modules.