- Go to http://uat01.openmrs.org:8080/openmrs/coreapps/datamanagement/mergePatients.page?app=coreapps.mergePatients
- Enter two valid patient identifiers and click Continue
- Either (1) press No, or else (2) press the browser Back button
- You will see a seemingly-fresh Merge screen
- Put one valid patient identifier in the first Patient ID field and press Tab.
- Now you will be in the second Patient ID field, which is blank, but the Continue button is enabled.
- click Continue
- (You are now on the merge screen, but this is invalid.)
Rafal Korytkowski, this is the actual error I was running into this morning. You couldn't reproduce it because I didn't know it had to do with the back button.