As a user i should be able to add, update, delete, retire, un retire and purge the locations
- Add and edit a location don't work when the form is submittted
- A user should be able to retire, un retire and delete a location
- The location attributes should be displayed vertically and not horizontally
- Manage Locations page should show locations in a hierarchy instead of as a table.
- We don't necessarily need a tree widget, it could be enough to use the standard datatable widget, but ensure that (a) locations are sorted so that children are right under their parents, (b) each level of "childness" adds indentation.
- See the 'Manage Encounter Encounter Types' for the look in the UI
- Since this page already exists and wasn't designed to use rest+angular, you don't need to use them, there is a LocationPageController that needs to be updated to allow the new functionalities
- Remove the View Location Hierarchy extension from the configure metadata page
- This feature wasn't written with angular+REST
- Should be able to create or edit a location with no, one or more tags
- Should be able to create or edit a location with no, one or more attributes