Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: OpenMRS 2.2
Sprint:Registration Sprint 1
As a clerk I want to to be able to identify if a patient has been registered before. This will occur after all of the patient information has been entered. If it turns out there is an exact match to the patient being registered, the system should warn the user that there is an exact match for this patient already. The user should be able to ignore the warning and continue to the register the patient or cancel out of the registration at this point.
In the current registration process, when registering a new patient - if the exact details are being entered about the patient (i.e. name, D.O.B, gender, address etc), then the system suggests that a 'Exact Patient' exists.
- The registration stories have been played. #419, #530 and #531.
- Related story #532
- Similar Patients
- Dependent on #419, #530, #531
- Related to #532
- The system warns the user if they are about to register a patient with the same information as another patient in the system.
- Add a basic implementation of an algorithm for this in the registrationcore module
- The reference application should default to this algorithm for precise searches
- The registrationapp module needs to perform a precise search when arriving at the confirmation screen