The manage roles page just lists all the roles in the system, the user should be able to add, update, delete, and purge the roles
- Needs to be done with angular and REST, for an example see this commit 7a2349a15b9a7d733d9829742a82471b96c1f0f9
- You will need to add a roles service and test to the uicommons module for making rest calls, for an example see b968845483a3520474ab53ab3dd20ee50e77213f
- See the 'Manage Encounter Encounter Types' to follow as a guide for behavior and look in the UI
- Remove delete/purge as discussed in Sprint kick-off meeting.
- retire/unretired could not be implemented beacuase REST-API does not allow update of retire flag, reason text, (