Goal: An automated test case that verifies a user is able to edit a patient's demographic from the patient dashboard.
Steps in this test include:
- Log in as an admin.
- Click on the find a patient.
- Select a patient.
- Edit the following: address,name and patient attributes.
Expected results: The application allows one to edit the patient's demographic data.
To complete this task, you will need to do the following within https://github.com/openmrs/openmrs-contrib-qaframework:
- Create Feature File in the correct location here: https://github.com/openmrs/openmrs-contrib-qaframework/tree/master/src/test/resources/features
- Create Page: Follow sample page files at https://wiki.openmrs.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=235277297
- Write Steps in Gherkin (Guidance here: https://cucumber.io/docs/gherkin/reference/)
- Complete the test in Selenium using the OMRS QA Framework