To complete this task, you will need to do the following within https://github.com/openmrs/openmrs-contrib-qaframework:
- Create Feature File in the correct location here: https://github.com/openmrs/openmrs-contrib-qaframework/tree/master/qaframework-bdd-tests/src/test/resources/features
- Create Page: Follow sample page files at https://wiki.openmrs.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=235277297
- Write Steps in Gherkin (Guidance here: https://cucumber.io/docs/gherkin/reference/)
- Complete the test in Selenium using the OMRS QA Framework
- Add a "Visit" test status pill to the QA Framework Repo README under the 2.x RefApp section
We would have this into https://github.com/openmrs/openmrs-contrib-qaframework/blob/master/qaframework-bdd-tests/src/test/resources/features/refapp-2.x/07-visit/visits.feature but it would not make sense to the reader. so i decided to have it separately written . cc Kakumirizi Daud Christine Gichuki. Let me know if you have any question on this.