The error pops up while trying to clone a GitHub repo using the “mvn openmrs-sdk:clone” command.
The main link for all the information on this page is:
Steps to reproduce the error (the example here is to clone the RefApp GitHub repo):
- Install OpenMRS SDK 3.13.6
- Run the command "mvn openmrs-sdk:clone"
- Use the default as groupId
- Enter the artifactId as "htmlformentry"
- You will be asked for the GitHub credentials and then the command fails
- To see the error log, the above steps were combined into a single command with the "-e" option: "mvn openmrs-sdk:clone -DartifactId=htmlformentry -e"
- This resulted in this error: [https://pastebin.com/TFacX6kS]