Create the org.openmrs.Provider domain object, as well as the liquibase changeset to create the table, and the hibernate mapping between them.
Provider extends BaseOpenmrsMetadata
- Integer providerId // required, primary key
- Person person // optional, comment: only if the provider has a full person record rather than just being a stub
- String name // optional
- String identifer // optional
- other metadata properties
- should not have a description property
Create a ProviderValidator class to check that either name and identifier) are both specified or else person is specified but not both.
(Look at the latest patch on
TRUNK-39 to see if anything can be reused.)