Nimantha did a great job on the 1.9 (and 1.8) data model images. See the Data Model page.
- Rename "Encounter" region to "Visit/Encounter" and move the visit tables (visit, visit_type, visit_attribute, visit_attribute_type) into that region along with the encounter tables? Ideally, the model would communicate the relationship of Visit → Encounter → Obs... so visit tables would go to the left or above encounter tables, not between encounter and obs tables.
- Move the provider tables (provider, provider_attribute, provider_attribute_type) into its own Provider region under the User region
- Move the Order region closer to Obs, since both Obs and Orders are "children" of an Encounter
- Square off some of the boxes It looks kind of messy to have the 3 boxes on the right all different sizes and not aligned. (same alignment comment about other colored boxes)
- Use the post-processing described at the bottom of this page to lighten the lines connecting tables.