As a doctor, I want to write a new electronic drug order for the patient, so that we can record his/her treatment, and dispense drugs to him/her.
We are not addressing "status" as part of this story. For now (as in 1.9.x) this will be inferred based on startDate, autoExpireDate, and stopDate
- I am able to specify
- the care setting, i.e. if the patient is an in-patient or out-patient
- the type of drug
- the dosage and method to admister the drug
- the instructions for a simple dosage
- any instructions if the dosage is considered complex
Is it sufficient for Bahmni and KE EMR that in the first iteration drug orders always specify a formulary Drug (not just a Concept)?
- Before proceeding, please ensure that all sub tasks of this ticket are done
- Add the method below to OrderEntryService
- We need a simple placeholder for CareSetting, e.g. an enum that can be INPATIENT or OUTPATIENT
- We're going to be using a Concept for units: ask CIEL to define the reference set of units
- Create an order_frequency table (see other ticket). Ask CIEL to define the reference set of frequencies (including "other non-coded")