- Add a required order_type column to the orders table
- Add orderType field to Order class and update Order.hbm.xml file
- Set order_type column for existing orders, use the order types added by
TRUNK-4292, all orders with a matching row in the test_order table should have their order_type as test order and those with one in the drug_order table should have theirs set to test_order. If there are any rows with no match in either table(neither drug nor test orders), then the changeset should fail, probably it would be nice to set the order type in a separate changeset where this is the precondition
- Update OrderService.getOrders(...) and OrderService.getActiveOrders(...) should use OrderType as a parameter, not a java class
- Change the equivalent methods in the DAO to filter on orderType because to prior to this we ere passing in the Order class object to the DAO to be the root entity for the criteria object.
- Remember to add a test to Database1_9To1_10UpgradeTest to ensure the changesets are doing the right thing