- Update the mdsbuilder server with the latest version of the CIEL concept dictionary
- Create an MDS package with the the following concepts:
- concepts of class frequency
- concept set for routes of administration
- concept set for dispensing units
- concept set for dosing unit
- concept set for duration units
- concept set for specimen sources
- On the main admin page of the upgrade to 1.10 module, provide the user with a download URL for the package(should be a short link just in case the url changes) and point the user to the metadata sharing module's wiki documentation for how to import the package.
- Add all the packages to referencemetadata module
- Use the metadata server at http://mdsbuilder.openmrs.org:8080/openmrs to create the package, request for a user account if you have none.
- Make sure that the mdsbuilder server is updated with the latest version of the CIEL concept dictionary before doing this.
- You might want to consider writing some throw away lines of code in a random module to be able to programmatically create a MDS package containing concept of a specific concept class since MDS doesn't support this.
- is depended on by
TRUNK-4205 Preparation for 1.10 upgrade module should let a user import all unit and frequency concepts