The goal of this issue is to add the ability to author an order set and use order sets for orders.
- Write liquibase migration for OrderSet, OrderSetMember, OrderSetAttributeType, OrderSetAttribute tables, OrderSetType
- Create domain model, Service, DAO for OrderSet
- Add OrderSetType field as part of OrderSet to capture type of set (eg: OrderSetType=Corollary, OrderSetType=Regimen)
- Create domain model, Service, DAO for OrderSetMember
- Create domain model, Service, DAO for OrderSetMemberAttributeType
- Create domain model, Service, DAO for OrderSetMemberAttribute
- Add associations to models as per the data model. (see attached)
- Verify OrderSet save so that it will also save all the members with attribute
- Add applicable unit tests
- The client of the API should be able to create an order set.
- A client should be able to make orders using the order sets.
- As before, the client should be able to make orders using specific drug concepts and lab test orders along with the orders made through order sets.